X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting to Thinkorswim TOS now TD Ameritrade

Hi,

Ninja Trader 7.0.1000.4

I have followed the instructions at http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...nnection-Guide to create a connection to TD Ameritrade. I get an error message that my login has failed. I am sure the username and password I provided are correct as I use the same username and password to login from the tdameritrade website.

I was moved from Thinkorswim to TD Ameritrade when TOS was acquired by TD Ameritrade. I am not sure whether it makes the difference.

Am I missing something. Your help is highly appreciated. I have reviewed other threads, but didn't find relevant information. Thank you.

Regards,
    Sarvesh

Hello sarveshkumar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum.

If you are receiving the following message when attempting to login please follow the instructions below: "Login Failed: Unable to Login"

This error may indicate your account needs to be moved from an 'Orange' state to a 'Green' state. Please contact TDA and inform them you intend to use their service with NinjaTrader.

In addition, our current version of NinjaTrader is 7.0.1000.8 which can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php
    You will need your license key at the link above, you may find your license key by going to Help > License Key.
    This is an over the top installation and there is no need to uninstall your current version of NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if this does the trick for you, and once again welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum.

Comment

Patrick,

Thank you for your quick reply. I will follow up with TD Ameritrade.

Regards,
      Sarvesh

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
      10 responses