Archiving webinars & other random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archiving webinars & other random stuff

Hi, I hope I'm not being pushy with this, but how about archiving the webinars so new users can check 'em out any time they wish to and learn at their own pace?

Also, being that I'm still a noob, I was wondering if there's any sort of way to reload the native NT7 built-in indicators apart of uninstalling and reinstalling. I'm afraid I might have messed stuff up here and there without backing up the originals.

Hello hoeman,

Unfortnately we will not record any of our webinars - we like to keep them interactive.
    You can find a video libraries at the links below.

NinjaTrader 6.5

NinjaTrader 7

Unfortunately there is no other way to restore the system indicators. However you can perform the uninstall/re-install without losing any of the other settings and data. You will lose any custom or 3rd party indicators/strategies.

Create a backup file with 'NinjaScript files' unchecked.

Uninstall NinjaTrader via the Windows Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs (XP), Programs and Features (Vista).

Delete the My Documents-->NinjaTrader 7 folder. Do not delete the NinjaTrader backup folder(!).

Clear your browser cache and download and install NinjaTrader 7 at the link below.

Restore your backup file to restore all saved settings and data. Subsequently, you will now have the system indicators restored to their original state.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

From doing a search it seems that many people have requested webinars be recorded in the past, but that Ninjatrader has a policy of not doing so.

The answer above suggests that the reason is to keep it interactive. I live in Australia and so the timing of the webinars is not great. I would be happy to simply watch webinars that have been recorded and learn from them, and then if I have questions, either post them in this forum, or make a special effort to be at the computer when the relevant webinar is on.

So how about recording webinars and keeping them available for a short period of time only (say 1 week), so that they are still very current, but also provides some flexibility for those that may not be able to log in at the times they are originally recorded?

Thanks,
      Brenton.

Comment

Hello Brenton,

I will forward your suggestion to record webinars that way to my superiors. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Your suggestion has been added in our tracking system and is assigned to ID number 926.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
          166 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sidlercom80  
          Started by thread, Yesterday, 11:58 PM
          0 responses
          1 view