Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Limitations?

Hello,

is there a limitation of the open chart at the same time? I try to have 25 chart running at the same time and get the strange problem, that some chart are not responding to resize operations any more. The affected charts you can only maximize and minimize. I think this happens only after saving the workspace and closing ninja trader, the next day i get these effects.

Hello Conny,

There is no limitation by NinjaTrader on how many charts you can open. However if you have too many charts open, it can affect performance of NinjaTrader.

Do you notice any consistency between the charts that experience such an issue?

If you right click the chart in the Windows task bar, are you unable to select Restore?

I tested saving a workspace on my end, but I could not reproduce it so far. If you have steps that will reproduce this behavior, please let me know what steps you take.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't notice any consistency between the charts that experience such an issue. In the task bar i can select "restore", but this opens the window maximized. If i then select the resize button the chart is minimized. The same happens when i double click the window bar.

Comment

Could you please send me your workspace. You can find workspaces at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->workspaces. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason, Chart Limitations?' in the subject header.

What NinjaTrader version do you have installed? You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.

What operating system do you have?

Comment

At the moment I have running ninja trader with a new workspace, because of the errors. Shoul i wait sending you my workspace until the error occures again?

Comment

Yes, please send me the workspace once the issue recurs.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
            19 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Radano
            by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
            0 responses