difficulty selecting move-to-end-of-chart icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difficulty selecting move-to-end-of-chart icon

When I enter an order via Chart Trader, the order entry graphics is always the top of the pick order. Thus, when this order entry item is directly over a horizontal line, I can pick this order entry item first. This behavior is as I would expect.

When have altered the view of the chart, the move-to-end-of-chart icon displays in the upper right hand corner. If I have a horizontal line directly under this icon, the system will pick that line instead of allowing me to pick that icon. I would expect this icon to have pick precedence over a graphics item, but I would still expect the order entry item to have the highest pick priority of all.

I can work around this by changing the vertical scaling. This is fine when things are slow, but when in a busy trading day this can be disturbing to ones trading focus.

thanks - love NT7

-T

Hello tulanch

Thank you for your post.

I see your point with this icon underneath the chart trader horizontal indicator. I have forwarded a suggestion to our Development Department for inclusion on the list of possible future enhancements to NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

tulanch...

Thanks for calling attention to that problem..... you can also just hit the "End" key...that will restore the chart to it's normal position and eliminate that move to end of chart triangle icon.

Comment

Reality Check

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Chip View Post
        I see your point with this icon underneath the chart trader horizontal indicator. I have forwarded a suggestion to our Development Department for inclusion on the list of possible future enhancements to NinjaTrader.
        Hey, I'm a programmer too, but my customers get irate if I call a bug-fix an "enhancement".

That's not true for NinjaTrader and unfortunately not even for my software.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Sam2515
        by Sam2515

Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
        15 responses
        0 likes