Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I need a coloured zone indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a coloured zone indicator

Hi all

I need an indicator showing the region between two SMA's coloured. Something like what you see on the photo (I have the indicator for MT4, but not for Ninja).

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hello marcopicos,

Thanks for opening the thread.

I am not aware of an indicator that will do this specifically. You may search our NinjaScript File Sharing forum to see if there is an indicator that suits your needs. Alternately, another member of our forums may be able to provide insight if an indicator can be found elsewhere.

If you have a programming background and want to write this on your own, I would suggest to create an indicator that has the two SMA's added that you would like to plot, and uses DrawRegion() to fill in the region between the price levels of each SMA plot in that indicator.

As DrawRegion() is not available in the Strategy Wizard, you will not be able to use the Wizard to write the code for you.

DrawRegion() - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...drawregion.htm

We do not create, write or debug code for our clients in the support department at NinjaTrader. This is so we can maintain a high level of support for our clients as well as our vendors. If you would like someone to write this indicator for you, I can have a member of our Business Development team pass over a list of NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to write the code for you.

If that is the case, please write in to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with the text "Attention Jim" and the thread URL.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jclose
    by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
    10 responses