Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiframe

Good evening.

I would do a suggestion ... If I want control all the stocks of DJIA or 10 futures in several timeframe, I must open a window and select one chart in each one.

Could be possible to put several charts inside one single window? I use other platforms (TDAmeritrade's platform) in wich is possible and when several charts are used is very helpful. Other example is when you choose the USA mayor index, futures and ETF,s

Thanks a lot.

Hello wassup,

Thank you for your post.

You could open as many charts as you can, resize and place them on your screen the way you would like and save a workspace to save those settings.

I have included a link to our help guide on managing workspaces, please expand the section labeled how to create a workspace.

Here is a tutorial that will explain how to create and save a workspace in NinjaTrader.
    Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how create and save a workspace with NinjaTrader 7. NinjaTrader 7 is an award ...

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

You're right

Hello:

You are totaly right, in fact that's the way I do. Now I have in one screen 30 windows, and it's less effective that have this 30 values in one single window.

That was only a suggestion.

Thank you for your answer.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
      2 responses