Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw line segments

Hi,

Is it possible to allow the draw of line segments (not only rays) in the right free space of the chart (outside price bars) ? For what I could understand, this is only possible with rays, but line segments are also very important.

This is a very important feature for me. How possible is to allow this in the software ?

Best Regards,
    Pepe.

This is not supported right now, but will be supported by fall time.

Comment

Ok.. thank you.

Comment

Hello, anyone could help on this. I have attached an image of the output what I want. I want to draw a line that will start at the current bar as illustrated in the arrow of the attached image then it will continue to draw until 8 bars next. Or anyone can tell me what font is being used in plotting the line in the attached image that is next to the label "target"? Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

luxurious_04, unfortunately we would not know which font type is being used here, I suggest you try a few widespread ones and compare - for the line you could drawn into the future by supplying a future DateTime and anchor, or you keep count where you started the line and then redraw one bar longer each bar to make it extend as time progresses.
          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Give a sample code of what you said Bertran please. Just a tip or guide for me to do "or the line you could drawn into the future by supplying a future DateTime and anchor, or you keep count where you started the line and then redraw one bar longer each bar to make it extend as time progresses".

Comment

You can try for example this simple snippet - drawing to an endpoint 10 mins into the future.

Code:
              DrawLine("line1", true, Time[0], High[0] + 10 * TickSize, Time[0].AddMinutes(10), Close[0], Color.Blue, DashStyle.Solid, 3);

Comment

Thanks Bertran, I just wanna ask if how to get the stop loss of the ATM strategy?

Comment

Unfortunately you could only access the status of the stop and target orders - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...gy_methods.htm

You can keep track of the current value though, as you know the entry, know the stop / target parameters of the template applied and you know also when you moved the stop / target programmatically.

Comment

Anyone could help me on how to draw a tangent line? I have a slope value and I want to draw a tangent line out from it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Christopher_R  
                    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                    166 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post sidlercom80