Collapse

Osaka Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jason - thanks for listening to the ground-swell of NT members who are telling Nin ja to get with it...
    I have been advised from another source that AMP approached NT to see if they would like to access the data feed for the new instrument and it was declined for some reason. Can I suggest that NT explain exactly what the issues are here as it is obvious that demand is extremely strong now. AMP ( my broker ) tells me that the instrument is available on other platforms they support so why not NT ?? Good luck - I know you are only the messenger here but we are relying on you. Cheers mate - Brian.

Comment

Osaka Exchange - MJNK Nikkei 225 mini

I would like to inquire as to when Ninjatrader will have charts available for the Mini Nikkei 225 on the Osaka Exchange. I am receiving data for that exchange from CQG but have no charts. It is very disappointing that Ninjatrader is not supporting this exchange to chart even though their is data threw CQG. What is the point of having a Multi brokerage platform if you can not trade what you want?? I have been using Ninjatrader for over 10 years. I have countless friends that I have all steered to Ninjatrader platform over the years too !!! I have well over $20,000 dollars in 3rd party add ons for Ninjatrader platform. I have a day job and live in the US. It is hard to daytrade when you work during the day. Finally an instrument comes along that can be traded for those of us with a day job, but I can not chart it. [B]what a disappointment[B]. For the sake of all the loyal customers. The people that have stuck with you for so many years and always supported the Ninjatrader Platform and sent countless clients your way without ever being asked to do so, SUPPORT THOSE LOYAL CUSTOMERS BY ADDING THE INSTRUMENTS Like OSAKA Exchange MJNK Nikkei 225 Mini

Comment

OSAKA Exchange MJNK Nikkei 225 Mini

Please log my request as well.

Hope NT would also also add the legacy brokerage connection like TT back to NT8 platform.

Comment

Mjnk

I would like to express my disappointment as well. Multi-broker license that i paid for is not supported. This should be a top priority to get fixed.

Comment

Osaka Exchange - MJNK Nikkei 225 mini

I will give AMP Futures a go with their free trading platforms (sierra charts) and trade the Osaka Exchange - MJNK Nikkei 225 mini & ES & CL minis.
            If I am happy I will dump ninjatrader.
            I was about to buy a lifetime license, BUT NOT ANYMORE.

Comment

I would also like to request to be able to chart and trade Nikkei and mini Nikkei from the Osaka exchange!

Comment

Originally posted by thommo View Post
                Hello,

I would like to enquire as to when Ninjatrader will have charts available for the Mini Nikkei 225 on the Osaka Exchange. I am receiving data for that exchange from CQG but have no charts.

Warmest Regards
                Same thing here, I would like to request MJNK or the mini Nikkei so I can trade it normally using NT7.

Comment

I have forwarded your votes to support the mini Nikkei to development.
                  JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I would love to see the Osaka mini nikkei on NinjaTrader so I can trade from Australia and not the cold UK. Been a user since 2003.

Comment

issue rears head again

Hi team - as a life long member of NT (seems a life length ) I wanted to once again ask why NT do not support AMP/CQG in their attempts to bring this emini data across so all your members can enjoy this huge market. I think we are owed an explanation as to why the CEO & others continue to ignore the opinions of NT supporters. About time they listened and started to support us... I dont think a response from the usual NT Staffers will do - Management surely must address this issue so please explain why we continue to get information such as this below which was sent to me directly by AMP,. Thanks

AMP | Victor
                      Osaka Exchange is not supported by NinjaTrader historical charts
                      it is not us...it is NinjaTrader that limits it
                      all the other AMP/CQG platforms support historical charts and live trading
                      all these 5 new contracts are ready for live trading

Comment

Hello brian,

My name is Patrick and I am the Platform Support Team Lead.

I appreciate your feedback. We take feedback from client's such as yourself very seriously as listening to feedback is crucial to the success of NinjaTrader. In fact, many of the best features and improvements to the NinjaTrader platform have come from user suggestions.

I'd like to clarify further on what AMP has reported so we all understand exactly what is occurring. This is not a NinjaTrader platform limitation. This is a data feed limitation. Other supported broker technologies can provide real-time and historical data for the OSE futures to NinjaTrader. Real-time data for these instruments will flow from your AMP account into NinjaTrader, but historical data will not.

Your AMP account is CQG-based. CQG provides real-time data only. Therefore, any historical data you see while connected to a CQG-based connection is not provided by CQG directly. I could not speak to how AMP's platform or other platforms function, but with NinjaTrader this means that when you're connected to a CQG-based connection you're using NinjaTrader's historical data servers.

NinjaTrader's historical data servers do not currently record any of the OSE futures, but we are absolutely tracking demand to record this data so it can be provided to our users who connect with data feeds that would use our historical data servers.

The feature request to add OSE futures support to our historical data servers is being tracked as SFT-1379. Everyone who has commented in this thread has their vote added.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. Please include a link to this forum thread and 'ATTN Patrick G' in the body of your message.

Comment

Jason.

Please add my vote for the mini Nikkei 25 Index.

sandman

Comment

Your vote has been added, sandman.

Comment

Please add me to the list as well. Thanks.

Comment

Patrick.

You said "Real-time data for these instruments will flow from your AMP account into NinjaTrader, but historical data will not."

The symbol for the Mini-Nikkei225 is MJNK but this does not show up in the NT InstrumentManager.

I then found that Jason said earlier the Mini Nikkei futures traded on the Osaka exchange is listed as JNM in NinjaTrader.

I tried loading JNM 03-18 but the Orders tab in the Control Center does not show any data at all. With real time data flowing I would expect this real time data to be showing up.

Any suggestion?

And any word on the status of ticket SFT-1379?

sandman

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by stafe, Yesterday, 08:34 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by jclose, Yesterday, 09:37 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes