ANNOYING - can't load workspaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANNOYING - can't load workspaces

Spent a great deal of time tweaking my charts and workspaces so I can load them up quickly as soon as I get to my desk. Everytime, I start Ninja workspace charts do not load even though I save them before quitting. No matter what i do they do not load. I try everything - opening up saved worksapces, restarting Ninja multiple and multiple times. The only way to make them load is to restore Ninja from back up and restart Ninja again. Then it seems to work - only up until the moment I quit Ninja. Then the same process.

Very very annoying. Frustrating. How can this be a professional choice?

Can someone help me please?

Originally posted by mastroiani View Post
    Spent a great deal of time tweaking my charts and workspaces so I can load them up quickly as soon as I get to my desk. Everytime, I start Ninja workspace charts do not load even though I save them before quitting. No matter what i do they do not load. I try everything - opening up saved worksapces, restarting Ninja multiple and multiple times. The only way to make them load is to restore Ninja from back up and restart Ninja again. Then it seems to work - only up until the moment I quit Ninja. Then the same process.

Very very annoying. Frustrating. How can this be a professional choice?

Can someone help me please?
    Hello,

Thank you for your post.

1.) Try repairing your database: Tools --> Options --> Misc --> Repair DB.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, thank you very much for your reply. It seemed to have solved the issue, but right after I repaired the database and tried to log in to GAIN demo data feed it gives me the following error (please see the photo attached.) I've never seen such an error generated before. Do you think it could have happened because I repaired the database? Or is it a temporary error for anyone trying to connect to GAIN data feed?

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Gain

I have the same problem and many more people I know...your not alone...JohnnyOhOh

Comment

did it start recently?

Comment

Hello,

I have been able to reproduce the same error on my end and I received other similar reports as well. I am able to connect to other connections in the software. This indicates the issue most likely is on Gain's end.

I have sent an email to Gain Capital for clarification. Once I receive a response back, I will send the outcome in the forum thread below.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by stafe, Yesterday, 08:34 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by jclose, Yesterday, 09:37 PM
            1 response
            0 likes