Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display individual orders.

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to show individual orders for each instrument? Typically, if i build up my position for one specific instrument, it would be very practical to close, edit ATM strategies for each individual order. Currently i just see the quantity without having any of these options as mentioned.

Hello eklitz,

Thank you for posting in our forum. If I understand your inquiry, you might try using multiple tabs within your order entry windows, each displaying a different position (whether it is the same instrument or different instruments).

In this case, you could try using the setting "Display selected ATM strategy only" as your ATM strategy selection mode. This setting is found in both the SuperDOM and Chart Trader windows by right clicking and selecting Properties.

Below I have included a section of the NinjaTrader 8 Help Guide concerning ATM Strategy Selection Mode :

Additionally, you should be able to view all of your orders individually in the Orders tab of the Control Center.

If I may assist further, please let me know.

Comment

Yes, that would be a possibility. I am rather looking to show each individual order for each instrument, in order to lets say close out 50% of my orders. Or close out a certain contract, grouped in under the instrument that is currently only allowing me to close the entire batch of open contract for one instrument. I am certain that this is already possible, i'm just a NT newbie trying to figure things out on my new platform . Thanks for the support!

Comment

Hello eklitz,

Thank you for your reply. To learn more about scaling in/out of a position, and see a demonstration of the process, please refer to the following link from our YouTube training resources.

If I may assist further, please let me know.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB