Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I will Develop your Indicator or Strategy for FREE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask / Bid Info on Chart

Hi,

I am new to ninjatrader, and also ninjascript. I need the following indicator, and wondering if you could help....Thank you !

Ask/Bid info on chart:

A green line plotted on the chart at the current ask price
    The current volume at Ask displayed above the ask-line, along with the percentage of the current volume at ask compared to the total volume

A red line plotted on the chart at the current bid price
    The current volume at Bid displayed below the bid-line, along with the percentage of the current volume at bid compared to the total volume

If the Volume at Ask is higher than the volume at Bid, then the Ask Volume info should be highlighted in green.
    If the Volume at Bid is higher than the volume at Ask, then the Bid Volume info should be highlighted in red.

The colors, length of lines, size of font should be changeable, if possible.

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Zoomer

Comment

ShowMe Indicator

Hi - I need a simple indicator that will place a dot or an arrow at a specific time. So if I want to mark 9:30 AM on all the data which is loaded, a dot or an arrow will appear at that time. Thank you in advance. Jerry

Comment

Our firm provides custom programming of strategies and indicators for Ninja users at a fraction of the cost of other programming services due to our low overhead structure. We are based in the US however we maintain a programming office in Asia which allows us to be extremely competitive. Our firm will create your custom indicator or strategy for you, provide it to you and allow you to use it for one week before you pay for it in full. Your purchase includes a lifetime license for two machine ids. References available. Please email me at [email protected] for more information. Thank you.

Comment

Hello

Does anyone has High Low moving average indicator and SMA on Momentum indicator? Thanks

Comment

I would like to have this indicator converted into a working strategy.

Thanks!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dlisenko View Post
              Hello

Does anyone has High Low moving average indicator and SMA on Momentum indicator? Thanks
              NinjaTrader allows you to apply the SMA to the Momentum indicator. Add a SMA and select Momentum as input series.

I do not understand what you call a high low moving average indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by kinkeadfx View Post
                I would like to have this indicator converted into a working strategy.

Thanks!
                You would need to explain how you want to use the indicator for a strategy. If you develop a strategy just with the trigger lines, it will not be profitable.

Comment

at a stopping place..

i've tried to figure this out.. got stuck.. started a thread that died.. i just can't seem to get this indicator programmed in correctly..

this is the set of indicators.. most specifically the rsi(atr)/rsi(atr)

this is the thread.. tis got the messy code in it hahha.. anyone help??

Comment

Originally posted by cdcaveman View Post
                    i've tried to figure this out.. got stuck.. started a thread that died.. i just can't seem to get this indicator programmed in correctly..

this is the set of indicators.. most specifically the rsi(atr)/rsi(atr)

this is the thread.. tis got the messy code in it hahha.. anyone help??

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=52101
                    This thread of for unsupported things that we would like to do in NT. It is unlikely that you would get a detailed response from here. You might want to post this to a thread in a more appropriate section, such as "Indicator Development". Or you might just continue your former thread, providing more exact descriptions of your errors?

Comment

hello CodeButterfly,

Thank you very much for ToolBarDrawing indicator. It's really helpful, I use it every day.
                      I would like to ask you if you don't bother and in not too much for you, to add something very used by a lot of people - manual Elliot wave labeling tool. It does not exist something like that yet in NT and you need it in order to manual label Elliott waves of different degrees.

Such a tool was developed in Dynamic Trader platform and is very simple.
                      It has many degrees for "1 2 3 4 5" and "a b c d e" and when you choose 1, at first click on the chart you will have a "1" placed, at second you have "2", until you change to a different label or close the small windows with labels.

Here I attache a snapshot with the tool:

Thank you very much in advanced!

Comment

Print Price - Open Range High - Open Range Low

Straight forward request for indicator that plots horizontal lines extended to right with brief labels

London Open Price Print @ 3:00 to 3:01 - label LO
                        London High - 3:00 - 7 :00 LH
                        London Low - 3:00 - 7:00 LL

Have ability to change line color and line type.

Thank you.

Comment

has this been developed for NT? if so where can I get it?

Comment

Originally posted by trendfriendpa View Post
                            Straight forward request for indicator that plots horizontal lines extended to right with brief labels

London Open Price Print @ 3:00 to 3:01 - label LO
                            London High - 3:00 - 7 :00 LH
                            London Low - 3:00 - 7:00 LL

Have ability to change line color and line type.

Thank you.
                            The London high cannot be at 3:00 AM (may I suppose EST?), because London traders do not use EST. If you assume that London traders start trading at 8:00 AM BST, this would currently be 2:00 AM EST, but it will be 3:00 AM EST in April due to different daylight savings rules.

Attached screenshot of an indicator which shows the US opening range plus the London high and low. I have set the London range from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM BST. The US opening range is referenced in Eastern Standard Time (EST), the London high and low in British Standard Time (BST), as required.

The indicator does not currently show the London open. This could be easily added.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Moving Average

Request for SMA indicator that only displays based on the following criteria:

If there is a price bar low that is higher than all twelve of previous lows
                              Then
                              A 5 period SMA of the lows is plotted for four price bars (current bar + next 3)
                              If there is a failure to make a fresh low above the 12 previous lows
                              Then
                              The 5 SMA disappears
                              But
                              If within the four bar period there is a new low greater than the twelve previous lows
                              Then
                              The 5 SMA of the lows will continue for another 4 bars

If there is a price bar high that is lower than all twelve previous highs
                              Then
                              A 5 period SMA of the highs is plotted for four price bars (current bar + next 3)
                              If there is a failure to make a fresh high below the previous 12 highs
                              Then
                              The 5 SMA disappears (doesn't plot)
                              But
                              If within the four bar period there is a new high lower than the previous twelve highs
                              Then
                              The 5 SMA of the highs will continue for another 4 bars

Comment

Need help coding stops in my strategy MACD Crossover

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, if it works ill give you an $800 strategy i paid for recently that works good but i just want to see the difference between the histogram vs. sloping indicator before i readjust it and see the difference
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NRITV
                                by NRITV

Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
                                7 responses