Collapse

iMarketProfile1_65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many THANKS for this indikator!!! you RULE!! :-)

Comment

Please, what is that little arrow? pink and black?thx

Comment

Originally posted by hegh2000 View Post
        grimReaper,

test this version and tell me if that answers your question?

Look Time section, I added two new parameters for IB.
        I am experiencing a similiar issue that Grim Reaper had with NT freezing with the ES set to RTH and bars set to 30 min, calculate on bar close is set to false.

I tried the testMP file but it had the same issue, NT freezes and the core goes to 25%, if I change it to calculate on bar close = true I have no issues it seems at the market open.

Any way to correct this? I like having the MP updated in realtime during the day instead of every 30 minutes.

Thanks,

Comment

Trying to figure out a different way to deal with the issue at the open:

Is there a way to program the indicator for the following?

calculate on bar close = true for the first period, then it automatically changes to calculate on bar close = false after that period is over.
          At the begining of the next RTH session it starts with calculate on bar close = true again, etc.

Comment

Hello, I downloaded iMarket Profile2_7 vertion. Could you please tell me how to set the session open at 18 hrs? It is not showing the profile.

Many thanks

Comment

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me set this up. I would like to have a 60 minute chart with daily (left to right) profiles and on the same chart as an overlay a weekly profile(right to left).

I cant seem to get the weekly profile to populate away from the rest of my data, it goes over top of the last couple of days profiles and candles. I tried using displacement, but it does not seem to push the volume profile over. Ideally the weekly profile would be far enough away so that it does not go over the candles or the other daily profiles. Please let me know if you have a way for me to accomplish this.

Sidenote: Let me just say...huge fan of the indicator. Excellent, by far one of the best profile indicators I have seen for ninja.

Comment

Requests

Hello Hegh,

First i want to thank you very much for sharing this script. If possible if you can add a coupe of this to it l would appreciate. To make it clear i had attached a picture as well.

1). With both ETH and RTH data on the chart, the profiles are too wide apart and i could not get more than three days of data on the screen. Is it possible to get the profiles automatically shrink next to each other so that i can have more days displayed on my screen?
                2). Under time setting if had selected "the session length hours" to go beyond midnight it wont plot the profile. Is there any way you can get this fixed? Ideally i would like to get one RTH profile and ETH profile which covers from 16:30 through next day 9:30 AM for ES.

Once again thank you for sharing this script.

Sincerely.
                cs
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry, it doesn't seem to work for me. I have tried the 1.7 and 2.7. what am I doing wrong? I am using NT v7.1000.10.

Comment

I use a custom O/N session template with my CDA_VolumeProfile indicator to generate a combined RTH and O/N session profiles on the same intra-day chart as in this image. Perhaps you can accomplish the same result with the iMarket Profile indicator.

Comment

I have just found this indicator (version 2.7) . I think it is the best market profile TPO-Indicator available for free. Great work!

The only issue is it can´t be used with COBC=false. Otherwise it would be perfect!

Anyone still using it? Perhaps anyone with programming knowledge could look into this and see if it can be coded more efficiently.

Thanks in advance!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Market Profile

Attached Files
                        Last edited by ivatan1962; 09-11-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

What do the numbers at the top and bottom of the profile represent?

Comment

I noticed another westcoast user commented on this before and I have also confirmed it. There's some strange bug that doesn't allow you to put the RTH start at 630. If you do, nothing but some bars will be shown. Only way you can combat this is to set your computer to a different time zone and leave settings as is(central) or eastern.
                            Last edited by bhmoney; 04-06-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Was hoping to find this answer as well?

Great work by the coder and thanks for sharing :-)

Originally posted by zikonc View Post
                              hello....say I want to have a profile of an overnight session...do you mind explaining how to set up an indicator for it?......say the session starts at 22:00 and ends at 05:00 the following day........it looks like that OpenHour+OpenMinute+SessionLengthHours <= 24.......thanks

Comment

NT 8 Version

Thanks for this wonderful indicator.

Can anyone please share the NT 8 version?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post cre8able  
                                Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Sam2515