Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Data

Hi,

I had my computer turn-off during the week of 7/3/17 through 7/7/17 and missing some other days during the month of July, and so I was not able to record data for Market Replay for these period on my instrument. Is there a possible way to download the data for the missing days into my NT 7 for a complete Market Replay?

Thanks for your support.

Qui.

To download replay data:
    1. Select the File menu in the Control Center, select the menu item Utilities and select Download Replay Data... The Download Replay Data window appears.
    2. Select the instrument and date of the desired replay data and press the OK button to begin the download.

I have provided a link below to our YouTube videos that provides a brief overview of downloading Market Replay data, connecting to the Playback Connection, and replaying data:

How to download Market Replay data

Working with Market Replay data

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Market Replay.

Comment

Market Replay Data

Thanks for the information Patrick, and I followed your instruction, but this time, there is a message saying that NT is not supporting my instrument, no data available.

The instrument I am trying to download data for replay is GLNG. Is there an alternate solution?

Also I have an account with TD Ameritrade. Would it possible to download data from TD Ameritrade account to into NT-7? If yes, please show me how. Thanks for your support.

Qui.

Comment

Only the most popular futures and forex instruments are available from our replay servers. No equities data is available from our replay servers.

The only alternative would be to record the data:
        • Left mouse click on the Tools menu and select the menu item Options.
        • Left mouse click on the Data tab and select Record for market replay

Once Record for market replay is enabled, data is recorded for any instrument in any NinjaTrader window that is receiving live market data. Level II (market depth) data is only recorded if a Level II, SuperDOM, or FX Pro window is open and receiving data for the instrument. The Market Analyzer window is the recommended recording window as multiple instruments can be added to one Market Analyzer window and all recorded at the same time.

Market replay data cannot be imported from another platform.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred