Late Release of NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Release of NT7

I would just like to say that if it's not ready, I'm very happy that you are not releasing it. I have had so much trouble with software that was released before time over the years that its nice to find a company that wants to get it right first. Further, as a programer, I know how impossible deadlines can become.

I very much appreciate all the very prompt and effective help I have received fron Ninja staff with NT6 and I for one will happy to continue with it until 7 is ready.

Best wishes to all.
    Dave

Thanks for the comments Dave, we appreciate it.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I'm with Dave too, it's better to have a fully functional new version a bit later than a rushed beta now.

Plus, some of the new features look impressive.

All the best,

Jorge

Comment

At least now I can focus my R&D on 6.5 and stop dragging my feet on developing an ATS system.
        RJay
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Innovative Trading Solutions

Comment

I agree with Ninja decision to delay release of unfinished product. With money on the line, better a delay of few months then a buggy product. Ninja 6.5 is a very good product, so few extra months is a none issue.

Comment

You'd loose customers if releasing a product that broke things, or didn't work. I appreciate the decision.

More importantly, I really appreciate the update / status on NT7! Thanks so much for filling us in. Looks nice.

You may look to a smaller list of enhancements for the next few releases. A very ambitious release can easily cause slippage and disappointments.

I for one, appreciate thorough, meticulous efforts. I'm hoping this is what the slippage provides.

I eagerly await this exciting new version. I hope you'll be very successful with it.

Brian1

Comment

NT7 Release letter

Just read the open letter. And I can truly say WOW!

Appreciate the letter and the heads up on new features. Although it would be nice to have the new software this week, a few more months to finish it is very reasonable and makes good business/software sense.

Looking forward to it later in the year. Keep up the good work, looks like it is all I was hoping for.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by timmbbo, 07-05-2023, 10:21 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by tkaboris, Today, 08:01 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby