Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I will Develop your Indicator or Strategy for FREE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are free indicators available to calculate the opening range. As you can freely select start and end time of the opening range, this does what you look for.

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post

I mean yes,somth like that.Only to get the OC(means Open/Close) boundaries as well.Get em totally boxed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        There are free indicators available to calculate the opening range. As you can freely select start and end time of the opening range, this does what you look for.

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/downl...load.html?view
        Hi Harry,i didn`t mean the opening range,what i meant was - High/Low/Open/Close of a specific time.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeEYE View Post
          Hi Harry,i didn`t mean the opening range,what i meant was - High/Low/Open/Close of a specific time.
          The opening time and the end time can be set to any specific time. The result is a price time box.

Can you give an example of what you look for exactly? "Specific time" is not a very specific description.

Do you want to draw the high and low of a period, say from 2:24 PM to 5:17 PM, or do you want to draw hourly or two-hourly boxes?

Comment

Do you want to draw the high and low of a period, say from 2:24 PM to 5:17 PM, ?

The result is a price time box.
            Yes,exactly.

Comment

... Get em totally boxed in.
              How does what is shown not meet the criteria? Maybe I am not understanding the "boxed in" nomenclature?

Comment

Yes,exactly.
                The principle of the opening range is the same. You start at a specific time (which can be set to 2:24PM) and you end at a specific time (which can be set to 5:18 PM). The indicator displays open, high and low of that specific time, see chart attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi to all senior members can i need help in converting the NT 7 indicators to NT 6.5 19 version.

ok the problem is there are two indicators which are getting imported to NT 7 and working properly.

I want help from expert people to MAKE THIS INDICATOR WORK IN NINJATRADER 6.5 19 VERSION, when I tried to import this indicators to NT 6.5 19 version a massage poped up stating either this file in not exported from this version or this file is manipulated and stop importing, I don't know is it possible that the NT 7 is importing it but the NT 6.5 19 version is having errors.

I strongly believe that there could some way out to get the indicator working on NT 6.5 19 version.

Here I'm attaching this indicator can any expert in this forum can make it work in NT 6.5 19 version.

Anticipating a positive response from all senior members.

Syed Quadri
                  Last edited by syed.quadri; 07-11-2013, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Syed Quadri, welcome to our forums - unfortunately it seems you posted a potentially copyrighted and protected indicator study here, which we would not allow. The same would apply to compiled / assembly code, only sharing of open source code would be permissioned by our forum rules and I'm sure then community members would take a look at your conversion request.
                    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok if you want i can delet it if its against your forum rules, but guide me further with this rule so that i can make this indicator run on your NT 6.5 19 version.

I really want help of experts on this,can you explain why its not working on NT 6.5 19 version

ok can you help me with this why it so that this indicator are getting imported to NT 7 and not in NT 6.5 19 version.

Waiting for your reply

Comment

Syed Quadri, yes if you remove it would be great. The script is delivered as a compiled assembly (not open editable code) so that would be specifically done for NinjaTrader 7, not compatible for the 6.5 unfortunately - however you could get in touch with the developer directly if he had a compatible version perhaps for you. It might be easier though to run on the newer and higher performing NinjaTrader 7 platform altogether.
                        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

its done
                          thank you for your reply

Comment

The principle of the opening range is the same. You start at a specific time (which can be set to 2:24PM) and you end at a specific time (which can be set to 5:18 PM). The indicator displays open, high and low of that specific time, see chart attached.
                            Hi Harry,thanks for the pic.Yes,it`s as close as it gets,but i want to have this specific time box in such a consecutive manner,so one box closes another opens,etc...Sort of a hi timeframe candles,that box in,chunk by chunk, my current timeframe.With the indicator you`ve posted a link,i believe it will create unnecessary mess.

Comment

Could you modify the built-in free Ultimate Oscillator indicator to produce an audio alert when the overbought or oversold lines are breached?

Would be great if it actually said "over bought" and "over sold".

The audio should be able to be turned off or on as needed.

Comment

indicator STICK

Hello,
                                I would like to download and use indicator STICK, advise me how and where can I get this indicator? Radeon

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                                172 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post sidlercom80  
                                Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Irukandji