depth of market for non futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depth of market for non futures

Im looking to trade NASDAQ stocks and i ordered Nasdaq total view from Kinetick, only problem is i cannot get my depth of market to populate with total view, does anyone know a ninja trader data feed that offers depth of market for nasdaq?

Hello sdfsfdfw,

Thank you for posting in our forum. With the Kinetick Total View package, you should be receiving depth of market (Level 2) data for NASDAQ equities.

Please first confirm that the instrument you're viewing trades on the Nasdaq, and not a different exchange. Next, please make sure you're running the most current version of NinjaTrader 7, and if not, please upgrade and reset instruments. If you're already running the most current version (7.0.1000.35), you can skip directly to the resetting of instruments.

To upgrade NinjaTrader 7, please follow the steps below:

First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    Enter your license key and press Submit
    Select 'NinjaTrader 7'
    Select 'Download'
    Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
    Next, to reset your instruments, please follow the steps below:

Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
    Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
    Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection
    Please let me know if you continue to experience the same.

Comment

No there is no depth of market (Level 2) only the best bid and ask shows on the dom, I talked to them on email and they told me they only have the best best bid and ask. I have ordered Kinetick Total View yesterday and am very disappointed, any other options?

Comment

My apologies for the oversight here. This would be expected behavior, as only Futures market depth would be available through the SuperDOM. With Equities and Forex, the Level II window must be used.

To clarify, Equities can be used with the SuperDOM window, but market depth is not displayed. You can use the Level II window to view this data with Equities instruments. The Level II window can be opened under New -> Level II. More information at the below link:

Please let me know if I may assist further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
        172 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post sidlercom80  
        Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Irukandji