NT not using all of the data I imported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT not using all of the data I imported

I recently downloaded historical backtest data for ES futures in the form of day bars. I imported the data through NT's "Historical Data Manager" and the data shows up when checking under the "Edit" tab, as seen in Figure 1 that is attached to this thread. The problem is that when I run a backtest or even open a chart there is about 6 years of data not being displayed or backtested on, as seen in Figure 2 attached. In Figures 3 and 4 you can see that when opened on a chart there is just a sudden jump from 2004 to 2011.

I have tried both resetting and repairing the database and also tried deleting the "cache" folder found in "Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db" but I had no luck.

I have the most recent "log" and "trace" files ready to send out if they are needed, I just need to know who this attends to.

NinjaTrader 64-bit 7.0.1000.34
    Attached Files

I will need your log and trace files and also the historical data so I can test it on my end to learn more about the root of the issue.

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. In your email please include a brief summary of what you're experiencing, a link to this forum thread, and reference ticket number 1713325 ATTN Patrick G.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by philmg, Today, 01:17 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post philmg
    by philmg

Started by cre8able, Today, 01:01 PM
    1 response
    0 likes