Chart Trader Simulation Button Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader Simulation Button Color

This is very minor, but since version 6.5 is coming to the end of its life, it's time to put some fine polish on it .

When we have "Show Chart Trader" set to true, we get the panel on the right with various order entry buttons and other things. If we click the little square button in the upper right, the panel disappears and we are left with the little square button with the down arrow (see attachment).

My suggestion is to make the background color of that button match the background of the panel whether the panel is visible or hidden. This way, if we are in simulation mode, and the panel is hidden, we can look at the button and see the background is dark cyan and we could rest assure that we are operating in simulation mode. As it currently is, if this panel is hidden, we have no way of knowing if the Chart Trader is "Live" or in "Simulation" (at least I don't know of a way).

If for some reason Windows doesn't allow changing the button's background color, then perhaps stick a little "s" in the corner of the button or something like that.

thanks,
    shawnj
    Attached Files

Hello ShawnJ,

Thank you for your post.

I will forward your suggestion on to my development team for further consideration.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
    31 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes