NT8 blank bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 blank bars

I have strange issue , I today updated to NT8 and it asked me if I want to import my settings from my NT7 so I did. When I tried to open one of your listed instruments like AAPL chart was ok, bars and indicators , all there. But when I tried to load chart from my imported instrument from NT7 it showed only the indicators but not the candle bars. I thought it was maybe a problem with the importing so I removed one instrument and add it again manually from the instrument manager, it didn't worked. Same issue , there is indicators but not candle bars. When I closing the program and open it again the chart that was opened now work fine, bars is there, but same problem happen when I trying to load new instrument, it wont work and if I trying the same instrument that worked after I closed the program isn't working again. So basically if I want to load new instrument I need to close and re-load the program each time.

update:
    It is working for now maybe just a bug. You might yet would want to check it with your programmers.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report this item.

Even though this is now currently functioning, I'm happy to check into this item with you. So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170102.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
      Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes