X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vendor license

Hello,
    To create the vendor license.
    1. I have downloaded the vendor license zip file and imported in control center.
    2. From Export ninjascript add->all type..the indicator type is completly empty.
    3.where should i write my code for vendor license or change the vendor name and url .
    4.my vendor license download file is 1kb is The codeis like this

#region NinjaScript generated code. Neither change nor remove.

namespace NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators
    {
    public partial class Indicator : NinjaTrader.Gui.NinjaScript.IndicatorRenderBase
    {

}
    }

namespace NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.MarketAnalyzerColumns
    {
    public partial class MarketAnalyzerColumn : MarketAnalyzerColumnBase
    {

}
    }

namespace NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Strategies
    {
    public partial class Strategy : NinjaTrader.Gui.NinjaScript.StrategyRenderBase
    {

}
    }

#endregion
    5.please can you suggest how to create vendor license.for indicator

Hello, and thank you for your interest in vendor licensing. I would like first to make our help guide resources available here.

NT7 : http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...entication.htm
    NT8 : http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...entication.htm

While it appears you have already done this, for the benefit of other users, the first step is sending an e-mail to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com , letting them know you would like to be connected with the business development team for a vendor license. Once you receive approval, you will receive an e-mail with follow up information.

Since you have already completed this step, and have a VendorLicensing.zip file for NinjaTrader 8 containing a VendorLicensing add-on, you will want to copy the VendorLicensing.cs file to your (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\AddOns folder . Once you do, and you open it, you will see contents such as those you described in your post.

As far as what to put in this file, you should have received a NinjaTrader Vendor License Management Help Guide file from business development. If this is not the case, please send us another e-mail and we will be happy to send this file out to you.

If you are unable to open embedded code samples inside the help guide by double-clicking on them, make sure you have enabled editing inside Microsoft Word.

If you have this file, but we can still help directly with setting up your license add-on, please e-mail us at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com , mentioning 1698242 and Attn:NinjaTrader_JessicaP in the subject line of your e-mail, and we will be happy to assist further directly. Please do not post the materials we send you as a trusted vendor in this forum.

Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_JessicaP; 04-25-2017, 09:44 AM.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Skifree
    by Skifree

Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses