X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fib Labels

Hi,
    I just updated to NT8 V 8.0.6.0.
    I found an option to shade the areas in between fib retracements and extensions, I was able to turn that off. But the labels for each line now have a coloured back ground which I hate. It covers too much of the data. I want to turn that off, but it appears not to be an option.
    I want to be able to put it back to how it was before. Please tell me that is possible.
    Even before I would have liked to have an option to place the labels "Outside Left", because even then the text would get in the way somewhat, although it was tolerable. But the way it is now is definitely not. I know I can turn the labels off all together, but that is not what I want to do, I need to see them.
    Please help.

I have uploaded a simple example screenshot. You can't see the price action behind the labels clearly. And I often will use multiple fibs on a chart which will be much worse.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KennyK; 04-19-2017, 04:38 PM. Reason: Upload screenshot

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

I have also been unable to locate a setting that controls this item. I will investigate further to be sure this isn't something I am overlooking, and if not I'm happy to submit a Feature Request to the Development Team to consider making this a controllable parameter.

I appreciate your feedback.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello KennyK,
      Currently there is not an option to disabled the text box and keep the text. As you are aware, the only option to remove the text box removes the text also.
      We appreciate your feedback and are taking it into consideration at this time.
      BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello - i wholeheartedly agree - whilst the opacity can be reduced ... this really only affects the regions and has no effect on the price labels. For people who use fibs for confluence this will be a mess and hard to see the chart bars etc. Did someone actually feature request this in its current form ? I have to say this and you wont like it but i dont think whoever designed this actually trades or considered the obscuring of data - this is really an ill designed not well thought out feature.

Comment

Hello soulfx,
          Thanks for your reply.
          If you would like to just see the levels and not have the text/text boxes block the view, you can disable these within the properties.
          Attached Files
          BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Closing this thread - Please see related thread http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=99146
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes