Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability Cell Conditions window saving as templates or selectable presets

Hello Support,

Is it possible to program a "Save as Template" option for the Market Analyzer Cell Conditions window and perhaps a "Copy Column" option for the Market Analyzer? I just need to know if this is possible so I can find a programmer knowledgeable enough to do it?

Setting up multiple columns using multiple indicators and multiple time frames in the Market Analyzer is still long windowed and pain staking in NT8. The above suggestions will make this process a lot quicker and less frustrating. I'm aware of using Market Analyzer templates but this does not help for the repetitive tasks of setting up multiple individual columns with specific Cell Conditions and Filters.

Appreciate your assistance

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

Currently, each column does have an individual Preset button which can set one default for that column. That would let you set up some basic conditions you always use on specific columns with some generic values to start. I can see how this would be a little cumbersome for indicators as they are more unique, potentially rather than a Preset a Template system would be better. I will put in a feature request for a template system in the column of each MA column.

Regarding developing your own modifications, I am unaware of any specific methods for controlling the preset actions specifically. This may or may not be possible, it would take a fair amount of research to see if the internal loading and saving routine is exposed in a way NinjaScript could access it. This would likely require an addon as a single indicator would not really be able to affect the analyzer window. I would say this would likely be difficult and would it would be easier to set up some generic conditions as the defaults.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Support

Is there a feature request number for this request?

Appreciate your assistance

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, the number is: SFT-2180

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes