Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta NT 8 versions and removing NT 8.0.5.2

Hi

Is it possible to download previous beta versions as this is better for historical testing than the latest version. It is much faster at testing and appears more accurate and consistent in reproducing charts.
    I did not create restore points so cannot do a system restore.

Thanks
    Tradewel

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

You are able to download the direct previous release, when you go to download NinjaTrader there is a smaller link below the Download button that says the Prior Release. http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect

In case you are seeing a degradation in performance in some way, I would like to gather further details about that situation if possible. In case you have some example you can provide that shows a difference I could provide that to development for review.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jesse
      Thanks for the reply. I have looked at this platform direct it only gives the previous version not the Beta versions. Do you know how to get the Beta versions for download?

To show the other historical issues with the charts it is probably better to email you or someone on this. What is the best way as it may be to much info for the forum.

Regard and thanks
      Tradewel
      Last edited by Tradewel; 04-20-2017, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Hi

Just a question I have put together a fault improvement to make in NT 8. What email can I send this info to?

Regards
        Tradewel

Comment

Hello Tradewel,

While we appreciate feedback from our clients when they want to provide us feedback on possible regressive behavior, we may not be able to provide links to the beta versions.

If you know the exact build number, we may be able to track down an installer. Keep in mind if the build is not available, our development team generally would not go back and rebuild a version from a previous date, unless the matter is deemed critical.

It will most likely be very complicated to move forward with this inquiry through testing old beta versions of NinjaTrader 8.

If you have an issue to report with the current version of NinjaTrader 8, I think we will best be able to move forward by looking into it as such.

You may send an email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with the text "Attn Jim" and a link to the thread URL.

Please be as concise as possible when reporting issues, and please include screenshots and step by step instructions I can take to reproduce the matter on my end.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
          JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jim

Thanks for getting back. The email has just been sent it should be pretty easy to follow what I mean.

Regards
            Tradewel

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
            3 responses