Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Analyzer - Aggregated

Hello,

In Strategy Analyzer, when optimizing on multiple instruments with the Aggregated box ticked, the results show the Performance as the same figure for all instruments. It shows the Combined result for all, instead of each individual figure. You have to click each line to see what the actual figure is.

Cheers.

I could not reproduce this using the built-in SampleMACrossover. The first result was selected and all results had different values.

Are you working with a custom strategy or a built-in strategy? To eliminate variables, please use the SampleMACrossover strategy for your tests. Here are my settings. All settings not pictured are default:

Do you see the same results, or does the built-in strategy work as expected?

Comment

I'm talking about the list at the top. In your screenshot they all have 0.95. Shouldn't it show what the true amount for each instrument is, like every other measure does? When the Aggregated box is unticked it displays correctly, but when it's ticked it doesn't.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I will be forwarding this to the Development Team for review.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Mizzouman1  
        Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post i019945nj