Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Indicator vs same Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator vs same Indicator

I am a newbie. Most of the strategies I see pit one indicator against another to create a crossing point on the current bar.

In my case, I am working off an indicator called HTPPro HSI. It plays off of over bought and over sold zones.

Here is the premise. When the numeric reading of the indicator goes above 95 on bar close at some point in the past (usually within 5-10 bars ago) and then heads back down below a numeric reading of 88 on the current bar, I want to go short for 1 contract. In this case, I would want the 95 and 88 and 1 contract to be able to be changed on the fly for ease of testing.

Any code snippet or direction from you PROS would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Hello thetradingguy,

If you could please avoid posting the same question more than once in the forum that would be appreciated.

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients.

We do have a large ecosystem available to help you with programming logic questions. You can post on our forum and ask the other 40,000+ forum members.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post GLFX005
    by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM