Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

3rd party Reference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd party Reference

Hi NT team!

I'm new in this terms about considering a 3rd party add-on participating in my strategy.

I would like that, my strategy is based in the data or features (for example, when a dot appears in the 3rd party add-on) that the 3rd party indicator has.

I don't know how to build the basics and call the data or features of that add-on. I do have some variables exposed of the 3rd party add-on and some of them refer to Dot display feature.

The aim is to build an strategy which is based in that data (i.e. when a dot appears, enter with...etc).

I think that, once discovered how to get the data of the 3rd party add-on, next steps could be easy (to build an strategy based in that). I don't know if that could be made through referencing (with the References option of the NSEditor).

Could you help me accomplish that "call or use" of the 3rd party add on data?

Thank you in advance,

Hello EZarate,

Thanks for opening the thread.

We have a reference sample that demonstrates how to expose variables from an indicator and use the exposed variables in a strategy that may be of use: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ead.php?t=4991

Another sample for sharing data between AddOns, Indicators and strategies: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...104#post457104

If you are referring to using data or calculations from a precompiled DLL, you will have to know the implementation for the custom DLL so you can access and use it. This would require insight from the AddOn developer that provided the custom DLL.

As writing code for our clients is outside of our scope of services, we will not be able to provide assistance in developing your strategy or debugging your code. If you are interested in those services, please write in to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with the thread URL and the text "Attention Jim." I will then be able to get you connected with a member of our Business Development team who can provide a list of NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to develop and debug your code.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Okey Jim! Thank you so much!

I will look over them.

Thank you again!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
      0 responses
      1 view