Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

dom indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dom indicator

Hi im of need of a depth of market indicator that plots the different levels of the order book so i can input them to a excel spread sheet maybe someone can make one.

Also with the option of only piloting the different levels at a time not all them, hope you understand maybe someone can make one!

Hello sdfsfdfw,

If the script were to plot values (as plots which render as lines on a chart), I am uncertain how you are planning to import this into excel.

If the script were to write these values to a file, this would make more sense as far as importing into excel.

Below I am providing a link to the reference sample that demonstrates creating a level II book.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I bought software that takes plots and inputs them in excel, maybe someone can help!

Comment

Hello sdfsfdfw,

I would not be able to assist with 3rd party software and I would not be able to create an indicator for you at your request.

However, this thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes i would like a follow up please

Comment

Hello sdfsfdfw,

This is Ryan L. from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem responding on behalf of my colleague Chelsea.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
            Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
            168 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post sidlercom80  
            Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes