X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price action swing pro oscillator strategy

anybody have this for NT7? Thanks

Hello neilzep,

These indicators are available on a 3rd party website not affiliated with NinjaTrader that I am not able to link.

This thread will remain open for any community members that are able to provide a link to these indicators.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NT8
      The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

NT7
      The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

Comment

Sweet&Sour, thanks for providing the link, especially since the request was about 5 months ago !. The PriceActionSwingPro seems to be a very good tool for building a foundation.
        Last edited by mellah; 08-14-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Price action swing oscillator

Originally posted by Sweet&Sour View Post
          NT8

NT7
          https://futures.io/local_links.php?a...d=26&linkid=57
          Hello, could you tell me why in the price action swing oscillator indicator in "some" graphics does not accept the 10 in the parameters of swing size?
          Thanks in advance.
          Greetings and good investments.

Comment

Originally posted by subi90 View Post
            Hello, could you tell me why in the price action swing oscillator indicator in "some" graphics does not accept the 10 in the parameters of swing size?
            Thanks in advance.
            Greetings and good investments.
            subi90,

It is not just the swing size of 10. It is likely due to the new bar number handling process in NT8 that requires a check of the CurrentBar, that the PAS indicator randomly rejects the swing size used and generates an "Out of Bounds" error similar to the following:

"Indicator '"PAS" ': Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method on bar 15: You are accessing an index with a value that is invalid since it is out-of-range. I.E. accessing a series [barsAgo] with a value of 5 when there are only 4 bars on the chart."

This more often happens for Tick charts than other timeframes. Sometimes if you change the swing size it will work.

Hopefully either NT, someone here, or the original author will comment on how this issue needs to be fixed for PriceActionSwingPro indicator, the most downloaded Ninja indicator out there.

Cheers!

Comment

I've wasted several days of time trying to get a strategy to just use the data that is presented on the screen for the Price Action Oscillator. Both the subpanel and Data Box agree and it's perfect for what I need. Reading the same variables within a strategy produces different values. It's infuriating. I've even added the indicator to the chart from within the strategy to verify that the settings are the same and they are. It looks perfect but absolutely useless within a strategy.

I'd be better off creating a macro that looks for the color changes and hits a hotkey to place an order. I am so fed up with NinjaTrader at this point. They will blame it on the third-party indicator but if NinjaTrader presents it one way on the screen and another within a strategy, I'm sorry, that's NinjaTrader.

Comment

no **** always something diff
                esmall
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Ed's Retrace Plan

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:29 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post ScottWalsh