Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Foreign (outside US) Clearing Firms with NT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign (outside US) Clearing Firms with NT?

I found out that Clear in Brazil no longer takes customers for accounts with NT...when did that option go away?

What other clearing firm options is there to use with NT8 for an offshore IBC (options other than Dorman or Phillip Capital clearing)?

Hello RenkoTrades,

Thank you for your post.

I am not aware of any supported brokers for the NinjaTrader platform that would allow you to trade the Brazilian markets. That being said, you can open an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage (through Dorman Trading or Phillip Capital) to trade US and European markets. You can contact our brokerage team directly for more information: brokeragesales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com

Another solution would be to use NinjaTrader for charting and analytics, then place trades from a separate broker's platform. Kinetick can provide real-time and historical data for the BM&F on a monthly subscription basis:
    Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I want to know if there are any other clearing firm options other than Dorman or Phillip Capital these days? I know you use Ironbeam for Canadian customers. How about in Australia?

Comment

Hello RenkoTrades,

Iron Beam through Global Futures would only be available as a brokerage option for Canadian traders. You can review a full list of supported brokers at the link below:
        NinjaTrader provides online access to the futures, forex and equities markets through online brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post traderqz  
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby