Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unmanaged approach: are there files for efficient orders executions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unmanaged approach: are there files for efficient orders executions ?

Hi all,

Not long ago, I went into unmanaged approach looking for more flexible orders procedures not allowed in managed approach, such as Reversals of active protected positions with limit orders, according to internal orders handling rules.

I came up with some functional code under unamanaged approach that allowed me to reversal protected positions with limit orders, but since I'm not a profesional programmer, I'm looking for more efficient procedures in order executions, and I'd like to know if there are some samples, open source code..etc for learning purposes available for us.

Please, if so, let me know

Hello pstrusi,

For examples we have the reference samples and community posted code in the file sharing section.

Following are links to all available NinjaScript reference samples within this forum section: Strategy Reference Samples (NinjaTrader 8) - also applicable to NT7 Using a time filter to limit trading hours (http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=3226) Using multiple entry/exit signals simultaneously

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

As always, I appreciate your useful help Chelsea. At this time I'm trying to squeeze a little bit the unmanage approach for certain goals, but if needed I'll keep in mind your suggestion of hiring professional help.

Best regards

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by Johnny Santiago, 10-11-2019, 09:21 AM
      95 responses
      0 likes