Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Ruler and Expand & Collapse Bars with Mouse Scroll

Hello!

I'm a NinjaTrader newbie from the FXCM world. They had 2 must-have features that I loved and can't believe there isn't an easy way to do this in NT.

1) A "quick ruler" where you can easily measure 2 points without having to actually site a drawing tool. In FXCM, you simply chose the ruler tool and dragged between 2 points. Once you let the mouse button up, the ruler disappears. I've noticed that ID: SFT-499 was created for this request, and would LOVE to have this.

2) The ability to expand/collapse the chart bars with the scroll-wheel. I know this can be done by dragging along the X/Time axis, but it would be nice to be able to use the scroll-wheel too. Maybe holding the CTRL key down while scrolling could cause this?

As an aside, thank you for everything you do! I'm loving NT so far and look forward to great features in the future!

Hello MarkWise,

Thank you for your post,

I'll forward your notes to our development for future feature consideration, thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for your use and interest in NinjaTrader, we look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post TraderBCL  
    Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
    14 responses
    0 likes