Collapse

Data feed is getting cutoff. There is a huge price gap when i load the chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data feed is getting cutoff. There is a huge price gap when i load the chart

Hello,

When I load the chart, I'm continuously experiencing a problem with the way my chart is displaying price. There is a huge price gap, and it doesn't seem to go away even though I've restarted and reloaded my chart multiple times. Not sure what the problem is. I've attached a file to elaborate in detail. Please help. thank you
    Attached Files

Hello futurestrader7,

Thank you for your post,

Can you please let me know if you see the same when launched in Safe Mode?

1. Close NinjaTrader 8
    2. Hold the Ctrl Key + double click the NinjaTrader 8 icon (best done from the Desktop, continue to hold Ctrl until NT is launched).
    3. When launched, the NinjaTrader 8 splash screen that appears when loading should say Safe Mode.

This will cause NinjaTrader to launch without your saved workspaces, custom items and also will Connect on Startup disabled.

Connect to your data feed and test for issue by opening a chart via the new menu. If there are not issues in Safe Mode, I suggest closing down and starting again normally to test for issue in a new workspace. If custom items are in use, refrain from using those at first as they may be related to the issue.

See the below section of our help guide for more on using third-party add-ons.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ty_add-ons.htm

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately same problem persists even after running on safe mode....

Comment

Have you tried loading historical data?
        Attached Files

Comment

It didn't work before, but when I tried it again it worked. Thanks for your help. Not sure if this is a bug but hope it gets fixed asap.

Comment

Originally posted by futurestrader7 View Post
            It didn't work before, but when I tried it again it worked. Thanks for your help. Not sure if this is a bug but hope it gets fixed asap.
            I perform the Tools/Historical Data/Load procedure every morning after connecting and before opening my trading workspace. If I fail to do that, oftentimes data anomalies will appear.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post love2code2trade