I cannot upload any ninjatrader 7 indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot upload any ninjatrader 7 indicators because of errors of other ninjatrader indicators on my computer. I posted a picture. How do I resolve this kind of error?
    Attached Files

Hello kevin123,

The error indicates there are references to files that are not there.

Please take a screenshot of the References window (be sure to expand the window so that we can see all of the references).
    • Open NinjaTrader
    • From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator
    • Select any indicator and double click on it (we need only to open and compile one script to see all compile errors for all files).
    • A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select References

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello ChelseaB

thanks for your response. Here is the requested image of my problem concerning the importing of new ninjatrader 7 indicators due ninjatrader archive script errors referencing other ninjatrader indicators on my computer
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello kevin123,

Thank you for your reply. The issue you are experiencing is due to an erroneous reference. Please delete the NinjaTrader.Vendor.dll reference, and then click Add.

Next, browse the C:\Program Files (x86) folder for NinjaTrader.Vendor.dll, and add that file when you find it. Click OK in the References window, and then try compiling again.

If you are still experiencing issues, please send us an email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and reference ticket number 1735050.

Comment

thanks ... working on it now

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post usazencort  
          Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM