NinjaTrader.Indicator.Category/indicator sorting and management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader.Indicator.Category/indicator sorting and management

I didn't notice anything in the NT7 feature disclosure so I thought I would make a request when hopefully there is still time to implement it.

In my opinion, NinjaTrader really needs a way to sort and organize indicators. With so many it can be really cumbersome having no option other than alphabetical sorting, especially for us 'fiends' that download every one, plus create our own.

What I think would be simple and close to optimal would be if the indicator dialog supported expandable/collapsible tree lists.

One way to sort the files into categories could be through a "NinjaScript Manager" and another solution that doesn't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive from the first is something like 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Category' which could be used to assign indicators categories ("MovingAverage", "ThirdParty", "WorkInProgress", "Favorites" etc) through NinjaScript.

I absolutely agree Elliott Wave and I'll also add the same facility to be available to the strategies as well.

astra

Comment

Thanks for this suggestion, this is on our list and we have discussed it but it just did not make the cut for NT7 at this time.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post trilliantrader  
      Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
      9 responses