Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB and ZS/ZW/QM Symbols

Hi
    I'm trying to add July Electronic wheat, soy, corn etc (ECBOT July ZW,ZS) and JUne Oil (QMM7). Some of these work, others don't. In particular QM and ZS do not work .. ie they do not get RT quotes from TWS for these symbols on charts, dom or Markt Analyser.

I verified that they are valid symbols/months in TWS, and also in Bracket Trader, TWS BookTrader etc

Anyone else see this problem?

Hi Zoltran:

As per the QM, please choose the QM in the Instrument Manager and choose Edit and select NYMEX as the exchange. Re-add the symbol to your default Instrument list. By default, this has been set to Globex.

Not for certain why the ZS contract does not work. I just tested on my pc and could not receive data, however, I went to TWS and no data was being received into TWS as well. Its possible IB is currently not getting data for this instrument. We will further investigate and let you know when it is up and running.

Best regards,
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ryan View Post
      Hi Zoltran:

As per the QM, please choose the QM in the Instrument Manager and choose Edit and select NYMEX as the exchange. Re-add the symbol to your default Instrument list. By default, this has been set to Globex.

Not for certain why the ZS contract does not work. I just tested on my pc and could not receive data, however, I went to TWS and no data was being received into TWS as well. Its possible IB is currently not getting data for this instrument. We will further investigate and let you know when it is up and running.

Best regards,

You want the ECBOT contract. works over here.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by chartchart, 05-19-2021, 04:14 PM
      3 responses
      1 like
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby