Error Codes with "No Documentation Available"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Codes with "No Documentation Available"

When compiling an indicator, I just received an error. I wanted a better description of the error, so I clicked on the "Code" in the compiler error window, which said "CS0120 - click for info".

When I clicked on it, Ninja displayed its "No Documentation Available" screen...

No Documentation Available

Unfortunately we do not have NinjaScript context based Help information on this specific error code. You can check the Microsoft MSDN site section on error codes for futher information.
    All of this is as I expected.

However, this time when I clicked on the link "Microsoft MSDN site section on error codes" to display the further information, it took me to a page which displays differently now than it did several months ago when I tried this.

My conclusion is that Microsoft must have changed something on their MSDN web site. The above link value is "http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5feh24w0(VS.71).aspx", and as I said it no longer contains a list of the error codes.

With some looking around, I found that the the page which used to be displayed for the above link is now found at:

Therefore, the above link should be changed in the Ninja help to include this new URL.

Thank you KBJ for posting this new link, we appreciate it!
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by gemify, 11-11-2022, 11:52 AM
    6 responses
    2 likes
    Last Post ultls
    by ultls

Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:52 PM
    0 responses