Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Elder Impulse System Indicator - not showing any result..Can U PLS HELP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have coding knowledge but with your great help trying...u have helped me earlier a lot.

Thanks.

Rite now trying to make elder impulse system iNDICATOR USING THIS LINK DOWNLOAD STRATEGY FILE :

I TRIED ALL THE THINGS, ALL TRIAL AND ERROR, AFTER TAKING LINES FROM STRATEGY FILE AND APPLYING IT IN INDICATOR FILE, INDICATOR FILE COMPILES BUT NOT GETTING ANY RESULTS ON CHART.

PLS DO THE NEEDFUL WITH NECESSARY CHANGES TO BE MADE ANY SYNTAX LINES TO BE CHANGED.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR SUPPORT.

TRIED VARIOUS WAYS AS YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACHMENTS BUT NOT GETTING SUCCESS IN CREATING ELDER IMPULSE INDICATOR.

THANKS A LOT AGAIN FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
    Attached Files

We are happy to help in any way we can.

As a first step, let's review the installation process. I have prepared a short video where I have installed this indicator and have applied it to a chart. If you could get this far, please let us know, so that we can proceed past the installation process. If you have not, please let us know which parts of the video were different for you. I look forward to assisting further.

You will see that when I hit my five minute recording limit, I was on the logs tab. If you do make it as far as I was able to in my video, please

• Let us know whether your strategy shows as being enabled in the Strategies tab of the control center
    • Send a picture of your log tab

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
    Click here for instructions
    Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    Click here for detailed instruction
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

We appreciate your time is valuable. If you were able to install this no further action is needed. Otherwise please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.
      Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes