X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forex trading - wrong reporting, wrong Close action, connecting

Hello,

I trade on Forex (Gain) mini account :
    1) In performance statistics are wrong information in columns MAE, MFE, ETD if I am in currency mode
    2)Ninja has wrong number (more then I actually have) of opened positions in its statistics from time to time and from this reason all statistics are wrong. Trades are badly paired. Repairing nor clearing of database didn't help.
    3) I don't know how could it happened but If I press Close button my active positions are closed but new orders are generated and reverse positions could be opened. It is rarely situation but very dangerous.
    4) Similar situation is: if I press Close button near my stop order both orders are filled so I have unwanted reverse position.
    5) Several times I could not connect to broker (Gain). Ninja was frozen.
    If I deleted template default.xml in workspaces It helped. (Your support wasn't able to help me, they wanted reinstallation)
    6) Several times I could not connect to broker and Ninja was again frozen. clearing of database helped.

I repaired and cleared database and I also reinstalled Ninja more times. The problems always returned.

Jaroslav

Hi Jaroslav,

1)We did resolve a calculations in this area for an upcoming release
    2) This is possible if executions did not get stored in the database. Such as an order was executed while you NT was offline. This is a limitation of the GAIN API.
    3 & 4) Likely the same situation. If you have stops/targets very close to each other, you could get filled on both orders before they are cancelled.
    5 & 6) NT will be unable to connect if th GAIN servers do not respond. As for the locking, I will put this on my list to investigate.

Thanks for writing.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

can I add missing executions manually?

Jaroslav

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
      3 responses