Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Looking for free/cheap indicators like KWIKPOP, FRACTALS, SCALPER, D3 SPOTTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for free/cheap indicators like KWIKPOP, FRACTALS, SCALPER, D3 SPOTTER

I'm basically looking for indicators that will tell me, "okay, here is/was a possible turning point."

So far I'm using the D3 Spotter with Fractals. I wait for these two indicators to point at the same bar, but the bar also has to be at major support/resistance, such as a Bollinger Band or the Horizontal Lines that sometimes develop in the SuperTrend indicator. Sometimes I use the Scalper but it could be late in giving out signals. Fractals could be a little late in giving signals but earlier than Scalper.

At any rate, the method is working pretty good but I would like more of these "pinpointing" indicators for even more confirmation. The more confirmation the better.

I am very interested in the Cycle Hi-Low indicator found at www.trading123.net/T123Cycle.htm, and kwikpop.com, and www.scalpersoftware.com/platforms/nt_spp.html.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Trade Well.
    Last edited by SDguy; 06-25-2009, 10:03 AM.

Hi

I have some Free NinjaTrader Indicators which can be used for reversal points - bar reversal Scalper for example it will signal a reversal - you adjust the price type for comparison, the number of bars, you can also provide rules for dojis, and it has a Directional bias filter.

click here to download your free ninjatrader indicators:

For signal reduction - increase bars or comparison switched - combined the signals with an area of support of resistance or sounds technicals and you got a system.
    It also has a free NinjaTrader strategy....

MTScalper without bias filter

MTScalper with bias filter

There are also some beta indicators only for NinjaTrader 7 such as the MT3 which trades in from the top or bottom with a reversal pattern - combine that with a level or trend pullback and a time of day where there is "wind in the sails" and you got an easy robust system for any market.

Here is a blog entry and video on the technique:
    Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

NinjaTrader 7 rocks!
    Last edited by MicroTrends; 09-16-2010, 04:28 AM. Reason: uplaod image to assist
    MicroTrends
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - micro-trends.co.uk

Comment

hello

i downloaded the indicators, but i was not able to set the same inputs you have on the xml with the bias filter

can u please send me the template with the bias filter

thank u so much

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by swestendorf, Today, 11:14 AM
      1 response
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post swestendorf  
      Started by Sparkyboy, Today, 10:57 AM