Connecting problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting problems

Hello! Today I experienced multiple disconnects on Ninja/Zen-Fire.

The messages in log are:" Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost:existing connection was forcibly closed by remote host ",

"Error on loading chart data for 'NQ 06-10 Globex': Unable to retrieve data",

"Primary connection=ConnectionLost, Price feed=ConnectionLost Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=ConnectionLost"

I've already repaired database,recreated connection, but it doesn't help.
    Other applications work ok.

Are there any technical issues with ninja servers/zen-fire today ?

Thanks.

jk541, I'm not aware of any issues, been connected since Eurex start and all working properly on my end - have contacted your ISP if there're any intermittent network issues currently perhaps? Do you have another connection to try on?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      jk541, I'm not aware of any issues, been connected since Eurex start and all working properly on my end - have contacted your ISP if there're any intermittent network issues currently perhaps? Do you have another connection to try on?
      I've contacted my ISP and they didn't have any issues. Yesterday during
      US session there were no disconnections, and today again at 01:16 (GMT +2)
      Ninja disconnected with " Primary Connection=ConnectionLost,Price Feed=ConnectionLost" and " Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost:existing connection was forcibly closed by remote host " and about a minute ninja reconnected.

It seems that these disconnections start at the same time each day. Have been using
      Ninja/Zen-fire for a long time, it's same configuration and didn't have such problems in the past.
      Last edited by jk541; 06-03-2010, 10:12 PM.

Comment

jk541, I would not have reports pointing in this direction and so far I've not seen an issue here since I logged on this morning in Europe. Is your general connection at this time going down? What kind of network setup do you have running? Perhaps try connecting to your modem straight and then recheck for a couple of days.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes