ICE exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICE exchange

I have Interactive Broker with Kenetick data feed and there just seems no way to get TF data. IB is a filtered feed and if I make IB feed primary then I do not get tick or range charts. Is there no way to get unfiltered TF data?

If not then I will look at opening a different brokerage account. What is the actual Round Trip / Contract cost using Ninja Broker. The total cost not the .53 cents shown per exchange.

Does Ninja Broker support OCA orders.

Would I be able to use Ninja Trader and get TF data feed for free. Does it also include Forex. Do you have to make a certain number of live trades not to be charged?

I have a single broker lifetime license. Can I use that with both IB and Ninja Broker?

Also I have had Ninja hang up on me and I have my backup computer connected straight to IB. Can I open another Ninja Broker connection and be able to connect straight to Ninja.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

1.) Unfortunately, Kinetick does not offer data for ICE products like TF. Since IB offers filtered data only you would need to seek out a different data source in order to access unfiltered data for ICE products like TF.

2.) I am not able to answer this question for compliance reasons however if you will contact our brokerage support team at BrokerageSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com we can explain the commission structure to you.

3.) NinjaTrader does not support OCA orders at this time.

4.) NinjaTrader brokerage supports futures trading only and TF is available. In order to trade forex, a secondary brokerage would be needed.

5.) A single broker license can be used to connect to only one brokerage.

6.) NinjaTrader Brokerage accounts can be used with a number of different platforms so this should be possible.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wisconsinpat  
    Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
    0 responses
    1 view