Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

RemoveDrawObject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
    Hello outsource,

I have taken a glance at your code.

Please take another look at my previous message, it describes how you need to create and remove unique drawing objects.

In addition to several formatting issues, I notice that you are still trying to remove drawing objects based off of the tag and some offset from CurrentBar. This is incorrect. You will want to follow the instructions above and create a variable that stores the location of that drawing object (the CurrentBar in which that drawing object gets created) and use that variable to reference that drawing object that you want to remove.

If you would like to look into hiring a NinjaScript Consultant for developing your indicator, I can have a member of our Business Development team reach out to you with a list of NinjaScript Consultants. Please send a message to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and attach the ticket number "1668367" along with the text "Attention Jim" if this is the case.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Thanks, Jim, sorry, but i don`t know nothing about variables for drawing objects.But thanks,anyway!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post TraderBCL  
    Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post martin70