Cumulative Tape (Prints)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cumulative Tape (Prints)

Is it possible within NT7, or through a third party add-on to display cumulative prints (the numbers in parenthesis on the price ladder) on the DOM? I'd like to see how much volume has traded at a particular price level as it prints, but am having trouble as is since 200 lots are buried within 1 lot tranactions on the tape. I'm using T&S, but it's easier to identify trade velocity and size within the DOM. The cumulative depth is mostly useless for what I'm trying to do. I've noticed lots of other trading packages with this, thanks!

+1 for this. Definitely needs to have this feature. Can just be the number of trades itself(like X Trader), or the number overlaid on a horizontal histogram.(like Stellar)

Can't imagine it would be a terribly hard thing to add.

Comment

Unfortunately this is not supported by default. I am not sure if this is supported as per a 3rd party add-on. You can find all supported 3rd party vendors at the link below.

I will forward your suggestion to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
        Unfortunately this is not supported by default. I am not sure if this is supported as per a 3rd party add-on. You can find all supported 3rd party vendors at the link below.

I will forward your suggestion to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback.
        You guys have been forwarding this for almost 2 years. Bottom line, the NT DOM needs some love and the additions being requested are extremely simple. What is DEV waiting for?

Comment

Hello,

I will send this to development for consideration. I will also ask them if they can provide you with any more information regarding your questions.
          DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ben View Post
            Hello,

I will send this to development for consideration. I will also ask them if they can provide you with any more information regarding your questions.
            Please send them the link to this video. Good example of some features that I am sure your users would welcome.

T4 is almost identical to Ninja ZenFire and X Trader.The speed at which market updates are received, is excellent (50ms)T4 dom performaces are impressive. Ma...

Comment

Hello,

I will send that to the development team also.
              DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

My NT design concept images

SuperDOM

SuperDOM Chart Trader

Comment

Hello Eduard,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to create these screenshots.

I will forward them to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.
                  JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by nandhumca, Today, 03:41 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post nandhumca  
                  Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes