Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile App for Ninja Trader

Hi,
    After browsing the Net for more info regarding NT platform I came across this "Ninja Terminal" web site which is a Mobile App for Ninja Trader, both for iPhone an Android.
    I use the iPhone so went on the App store in iTunes and found the App that sales for $9.95 or something like that.(to get the full function of the App you have to subscribe to the Pro version with a recurring fee of $12 or $15 don't remember exactly)
    Anyway before buying the App I contacted the support center to get some info about the product but never got a replay.
    Those were my questions:
    1) For the app to be running and updating in real time do I need to have my Ninja Trader platform open and running on my PC...???..
    2) All update done to the iPhone app will be Free of charge in the future -I imaging- correct..???..
    3) Does the app works/open and run only with WIFI or 3G and Edge as well...???....

So if anyone as used or is using this App and can answer my questions, I would be grateful......Thanks in advance.
    this is the link to the website: http://www.ninjaterminal.com/

Nico

1- yes. There is a strategy to setup .. the app connects to the strategy.

2- probably. It was $400 for lifetime, but that part of the website is broke?

3- on my Sprint hero, 3g and roaming 1x , with dropouts and low signal strength work well. I don't lose connection. I do crash in the demo version in strategy section.

4- I don't know what happened to zack.

There is also another program I'll have to look up later.

Originally posted by nicosxm View Post
    Hi,
    After browsing the Net for more info regarding NT platform I came across this "Ninja Terminal" web site which is a Mobile App for Ninja Trader, both for iPhone an Android.
    I use the iPhone so went on the App store in iTunes and found the App that sales for $9.95 or something like that.(to get the full function of the App you have to subscribe to the Pro version with a recurring fee of $12 or $15 don't remember exactly)
    Anyway before buying the App I contacted the support center to get some info about the product but never got a replay.
    Those were my questions:
    1) For the app to be running and updating in real time do I need to have my Ninja Trader platform open and running on my PC...???..
    2) All update done to the iPhone app will be Free of charge in the future -I imaging- correct..???..
    3) Does the app works/open and run only with WIFI or 3G and Edge as well...???....

So if anyone as used or is using this App and can answer my questions, I would be grateful......Thanks in advance.
    this is the link to the website: http://www.ninjaterminal.com/

Nico

Comment

Start trading with Exness, a leading platform offering low spreads, advanced tools & a wide range of assets. Open your account today!

The demo is online. I guess you could try each out for a month before deciding long term

Comment

There's also this which I noticed in the News and Announcements section yesterday:

I've never used it before though, and it may not be what you're looking for.

Comment

Hello Traders,

my NinjaTinyMobileTrader (NTMT) demo is no longer online. It was running successfully for many month and it helped me removing the few glitches I found.

NTMT itself installs automatically , but your network must be configured properly. Therefore you should have the knowledge of a System Administrator for your PC and router.

For this reason I offer a demo trial for only 20 EUR, including my assistance to set up your things.

The application itself is very stable and I use it myself every day trading futures on a real account.

It is a web page and this has the advantage that it is compatible to all browsers, be it apple iphone, android or some friends PC.

All the other mobile applications for Ninja are far inferior to NTMT. All other app do need a Ninja strategy running for functioning. This is risky as when NinjaTrader loads its default workspace the strategies are not running and hence these apps will not work.

NTMT interfaces with NinjaTrader at a lower level and no strategy is needed for correct functioning.

Best regards
          Andreas
          Last edited by zweistein; 01-12-2012, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the answers, what I'm really looking for is an App that would allow to access NT from my phone in case the internet goes down or the PC crashes ....
            Thanks
            Nico

Comment

As far as I know such an app does not exist. The apps we support require NinjaTrader to be running on a computer.
              JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Once your PC is no longer on the Internet I don't see a chance to remedy.

With NTMT you can:
                - Close and restart NinjaTrader
                - Load a different workspace
                - reboot the PC

Above I have dedicated solutions using SMS to notify you on the mobile phone when some errors show up in NinjaTrader itself and/or in the Log.
                SMS Notifications can also be setup as price alerts to your mobile. Then you use NTMT to act.

andreas

Comment

Thanks for the replay Jason, is the App you mention compatible with iPhone...???.... where can I get more info about it.
                  Thanks
                  Nico

Comment

Remote control of NT7

This works ok. But it requires wi fi to work really well. You can view the whole of your home desktop, control the mouse, keyboard, etc. Oh and it's free for non commercial use.

Remote desktop access solutions by TeamViewer: connect to remote computers, provide remote support & collaborate online ➤ Free for personal use!

Comment

May I ask the forum users to give indications of what new features/improvements you would like to see in NinjaTinyMobileTrader?

This is a really stable application for mobile phone access to NinjaTrader. It all started because I had to spend every friday afternoon in the train and therefore I could not continue trading on my desk. I developped NTMT to be able to continue trading while beeing in the train. Useablity and easy management of Ninja via the mobile phone over slow network connections were my priority. I do trade real accounts over it.

What could be improved? Please feel free to post your ideas.

Andreas

Comment

Iphone App

Any plans to have an Iphone app.

Comment

Regarding iPhone/iPad apps, I have not seen anything yet ,even after contacting NinjaTrader who said they will look into it in the Future without giving any dates......Tradestation as multiple Mobile apps...
                          I just don't get it.....

Comment

NTMT is a web application and compatible with iPhone.
                            regards

andreas

Comment

Thank you Andreas for reminding me about your product, however I just don't see why I would have to pay for such an app as this should be made available by Ninja Trader for those paying costumers....
                              as I said in my earlier post Tradestation and most other platform/broker supplier have multiple mobile apps available free of charge for there costumers.....
                              Regards,
                              Nico.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
                              Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
                              0 responses