Cannot access ninjatrader website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot access ninjatrader website

I've tried a couple times over the past week to download the latest Ninjatrader exe and the website isn't working. I just tried yesterday and today and I get the same result. Is there a problem with the webserve? Could you put the latest exe here on the support site which doesn't seem to be affected by the website problem?

Thanks

Hi,

AFAIK there is nothing wrong with the website.

Try clearing your browser cache under Tools--> Internet Options--> Delete Cookies and Files. Then try the download again.

If this doesn't work try a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox.

If still no result send a note to support refering to this post and put in the subject 'For Vince'. I will send you further instructions then.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I also have this problem. I've been unable to access anything NinjaTrader.com/webnew... for the past month or two.

Fortunately NT Beta 7 is downloaded via NinjaTrader-support... and this works fine, as does access to this forum.

I emailed support yesterday but we couldn't find a resolution. I know it's not my PC because I can't access NinjaTrader.com from my iPhone either.

The only common factor that I can think of is that I'm trying to access from the UK.
      I've no problems accessing any other websites so it would be great if someone has any ideas, because I'm all out of them!

Regards.

Comment

I'm glad someone can confirm this, now maybe they will believe me.

Comment

The website works on my end as expected. There is no issue with the website itself or else we would receive many other reports.

cunparis, could it be you are located in the UK as well? What ISP are you both using?

Do you perhaps have software installed that could be blocking the website, such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware or anti-virus software?
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I feel, in my case, that the ISP is irrelevant as my iPhone accesses the internet on a completely different network with no firewall or anti-virus blocking its access.

I understand that your website is working fine as I've seen no one else reporting issues. This is why I was reluctant to bring it up in the first place.

It's a puzzler though :-(

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
              The website works on my end as expected. There is no issue with the website itself or else we would receive many other reports.

cunparis, could it be you are located in the UK as well? What ISP are you both using?

Do you perhaps have software installed that could be blocking the website, such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware or anti-virus software?
              Just because it works fine for you doesn't mean it works for everyone.

Just because no one else has complained doesn't mean it works for everyone.

If you read the entire thread you'll see that the site doesn't work on a PC or an iphone, this is the case for two people in two different countries with four different ISP's.

I don't have time to crusade to convince you that your website has a problem. I don't need it as long as I can access the support forum. I just wanted to tell you as a courtesy.

if you say everyone works fine then ok, everything works fine!!

Comment

Out of curiosity how long has NT been using ...webnew/... in its web addresses?

Regards.

Comment

Unfortunately I am not sure when this was changed.

What type of internet browser are you using on your PC?

Does it make a difference if you use a different browser?

Comment

I'm using IE 8 but I've also tried Chrome and the iPhone uses Safari.

It seems strange that any of NT's web addresses with ...webnew/... in them don't give me access. As I've said before, addresses with Ninjatrader-support.com... or Ninjatrader-support2.com... work absolutely fine.

Comment

Were there any changes on your PC or internet connection setup two months ago?

Do you perhaps use a router? If so, please connect your PC directly to your modem (bypassing the router) and check if this will make any difference, if possible.

Comment

Were there any changes on your PC or internet connection setup two months ago?

Do you perhaps use a router? If so, please connect your PC directly to your modem (bypassing the router) and check if this will make any difference, if possible.
                        Not to be rude but you're suggesting things that have nothing to do with the problem. Our iphone's aren't using any of our PC configuration or routers!

Comment

I would like to resolve the issue as per the PC first.

Comment

I would like to resolve the issue as per the PC first.
                            You can't, because the issue isn't with the pc. the iphones prove that.

Comment

I just tested it on an iPhone and the NinjaTrader website worked. This indicates that it could be some setting on the PC's and iPhone's that could cause the website not being loaded/working.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by The_Sec, Today, 02:29 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post The_Sec
                              by The_Sec

Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM