• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

important add on

Hi.

Using Machine learning is the hottest topic on trading,
    I trying, without success, to add this framework to NT8:
    Accord.NET is a .NET machine learning framework combined with audio and image processing libraries completely written in C# ready to be used in commercial applications.

I think it's a must to add it by default- so every user will be able to use machine learning on NT8.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll forward this to the Development Team as a feature request. EDIT: The tracking number for this feature is SFT-2590.

I encourage other forum users to provide their feedback and additional resources about the implementation of a machine learning framework.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 08-10-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Please add my vote. Also I don't know how many people see the suggestions page, so it might not be a true representation of interest. There's a forum thread in nt8 which has similar content but focuses on automation.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks, tmfdouglas. I've added your vote.

Comment

Add my name

Please add my name too. In the short term, this looks like an excellent place to start with advanced statistical analysis, especially various types of regression analysis. Given the large number of variables can affect an instruments price action, sophisticated models can give us an edge in executing more profitable trades.

That said, what is a bit confusing is why this .NET framework can't be added to NT. Direct addition to NT .NET would be best. OTOH, implementing this framework in a separate .NET project and then integrating the results with NT might be feasible too.

While this is a specific request, in general expanding NT's capabilities by leveraging external tools should be a Win/Win for both NT customers and NT. NT customers obviously benefit with more sophisticated analysis. But NT benefits equally by providing a unique marketing benefit that other charting/analysis software does not provide (AFAIK).

Thanks,

Dan.
          Last edited by dan_public; 08-10-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

dan_public - added!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
            7 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
            0 responses