Forex Thread Somewhere On Support Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forex Thread Somewhere On Support Forum

Could a Forex tread be started somewhere on this Support Forum?

At a "Trading Forex with Ninja Trader" webinar Friday, there were a lot of Forex traders. It would be great if there were a special place for us to discuss/help/share with each other.

Regards,
    Sharon

Hi Sharon,

We don't have a special section for this, but you are more then welcome to start your own thread on the forum.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Vincent View Post
      Hi Sharon,

We don't have a special section for this, but you are more then welcome to start your own thread on the forum.
      Thanks Vincent. Under which topic would it be appropriate to start that thread?

Sharon

Comment

Vincent -- and Ray:

If I may...

I think what is being asked here is to start a more generalized section on the forum for trading techniques, for us Ninja users. In particular, the op is referring to a forex forum, but I think a good place to start would be to create a new category for general chat.

There was a recent request in the Feedback section for a similar new category on the forum.

This new category would not require every single post to be replied to by official Ninja support, which currently seems to be a requirement with the rest of the forum.

Us "users" are just looking for a place to share ideas since we all have in common the fact we use Ninja.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by ctrlbrk View Post
          Vincent -- and Ray:

If I may...

I think what is being asked here is to start a more generalized section on the forum for trading techniques, for us Ninja users. In particular, the op is referring to a forex forum, but I think a good place to start would be to create a new category for general chat.

There was a recent request in the Feedback section for a similar new category on the forum.

This new category would not require every single post to be replied to by official Ninja support, which currently seems to be a requirement with the rest of the forum.

Us "users" are just looking for a place to share ideas since we all have in common the fact we use Ninja.

Mike
          Mike,

ahhh...You said it so perfectly. Thank you.

Sharon

Comment

A more user oriented / social interaction concept is in our plan, no ETA at this time.
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes