Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB trading

Hello,

I just go a demo account with MB trading but I don't find them in the connections providers? I removed and reinstalled Ninjatrader again to get the latest version but I still can't find them.

I was using a demo account with Mirus futures before. Could that be the problem?

Thank you very much

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send me the license key you are using in a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Kyle" in the subject line?

You will find your license key under Help > License Key.

Thank you!
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

After a few trials and great help from the support of Ninjatrader, I managed to get connected with MB trading.

Last problem though: when I open a chart, I just see a huge candlestick with no history or anything. The quotation seems to work... Does anybody know how to sort this out?

Thank you

Comment

Hello,

I contacted MB trading to ask them about this missing candlestick issues and they told me that it shouldn't be that way and asked to see with Ninjatrader.

Basically my problem is simple: when I first connected with MB trading with Ninja, I only had the first candlestick in front of me and the market was creating itself but with no historical date at all. Not even one day.

then, if I close my computer for a while and get back to Ninjatrader afterwards, I have a gap of information during the time I am not on the market. If I am gone an hour, I have an hour gap beetween the 2 connections with no data in beetween.

This doesn't seem normal. Anybody has any idea?

Thank you veyr much

CD

Comment

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for your reply.

Because MB Trading does not provide historical data, you must be connected to MB Trading in order to avoid the gaps you describe. If you are not connected to MB Trading, you will not be able to load the market data from that time. This is expected behavior.

More information about the types of historical data each of our supported datafeeds will supply is available at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...HistoricalData

Comment

well this is really strange and not a good service. How can someone trade if he doesn't have any data from the previous 15 minutes??

It is useless to have this great software if you don't have the data to go with it

Comment

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, this is simply the data that MB Trading offers.

There are, however, other 'data only' services which do provide historical data. For example, eSignal, BarCharts.com and DTN.IQ all offer a data only service.

You can find more information about these services, some at a discounted rate, at their respective homepages.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
              Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes