The Price axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Price axis

Is there any way to minimise the space that this takes up? I am using square chart windows 2 inches across ... I'm not terribly concerned with the price of the instrument (that is what the DOM is for), however everything to the right of the chart takes up quite a bit of space. I see there is an option to set the space between the last bar and the right margin in "properties" - could we have an option to set the width of the right and bottom margins as well?

As you can see from the attached screenshot, these margins use a lot of space when working with very small charts....

I've just upgraded to 6.5 and (aside from the one time nuisance of having to create a new workspace and hand edit the XML so the small charts tile correctly) it is working pretty well - very fond of the multiple workspaces - sure beats scripts to change "default.xml" prior to launching NT - keep up the good work!
    Attached Files

Right now there is no way to reduce the right margin width, will consider this for future enhancement.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
      Right now there is no way to reduce the right margin width, will consider this for future enhancement.
      Thanks as ever for your prompt and helpful response. Keep up the good work - v6.5 seems a great improvement so far.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by gm7_forum, Today, 05:51 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post gm7_forum  
      Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post cre8able