Disappearnce of built-in indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearnce of built-in indicators

NT version 6.5.1000.3 was installed today. On this machine, two different accounts use NT but not at the same time. NT was operating nominally for both accounts until the upgrade was made. Suddenly all the built-in indicators disappeared from the My Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\Indicator folder for the other account. The account from which the upgrade was made, has not experienced any problems. Copying the files from the working account's folder did not help.

Please advise.

What's in the logs?

Note: You should NEVER copy around files manually unless advises by our support.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
      What's in the logs?

Note: You should NEVER copy around files manually unless advises by our support.
      Understood. Thanks for the info.

Log: Unable to compile custom assembly. Original version has been restored. You need to recompile your custom Ninjascript files. Please restart.

That's what I attempted to do but the compiler complains that "inherited abstract member NinjaTrader.Indicator.IndicatorBase.Initialize has not been implemented." Naturally this is due to the fact that @Indicator.cs no longer exists.

I will probably uninstall and re-install NT. Are there any guidelines as to how install NT for multiple users or in the All Users folder?

Thanks again.

Comment

>> I will probably uninstall and re-install NT.
        Looks like the only way to resolve this. Also: after uninstall you need to manually clear the folder <my documents>/NinjaTrader6.5. Note: You will loose all your custom settings and data.

>> Are there any guidelines as to how install NT for multiple users or in the All Users folder?
        This is not supported

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post BarzTrading  
        Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
        5 responses